29 June, 2014

Long Weekend Craftsy Sale


It's only been a few weeks since the last Craftsy sale, but there is another last minute one starting today. And since I last posted I've watched two more classes. Seriously, these are great for inspiration, not to mention technique!

My latest watch has been Sarah Fielke's Big Techniques from Small Scraps. Wow, Sarah is a great teacher! She breaks down seemingly scary concepts into very manageable skill building. I'm so happy to have watched this class. Her lesson on hand appliqué is perfect for me and my Alturas blocks. (I have a feeling you will really be able to tell the most recent ones from the earlier ones, thanks to Sarah!)

This particular sale in Pick Your Price. Choose from this tiered selection of popular online classes today and get better at what you do without breaking the bank! Enroll today to enjoy learning anytime, anywhere, forever. Click here for the details and all the deals.

Sale runs until the end of the day Monday, June 30.

Don't forget, this means you can enroll in my Inset and Applique Circles by Machine during the sale as well.

No comments: